Information on privacy and personal data protection policy
Last updated: 18.12.2019
We are ZAREA S.A., and you can contact us at any time.
We always respect your privacy by default and our website was designed to respect this right and to keep your data safe. In order for this website to function properly for you and for us to know how you navigate our site, in order to improve the way we present our activity, we also need to collect some personal data. We ensure that all the data we collect is kept to the minimum and we rely on legal grounds and legitimate interest for the good performance of our company’s business.
The data we process when you use our websites and our other online assets
(including our Facebook page, Youtube channel, Instagram account, etc.)
• we need your contact details when you write to us so that we can answer you;
• we need your full address at home or at work when you win a prize from us, so we can send it to you;
• we need an identity document so we can know that you are really the winner, in the case of competitions.
Why do we process this data?
The information you provide will be used for the purpose for which you have provided it, to administer, support and evaluate our services and to prevent breach of our security, law and contractual terms.
We process these data for the legitimate purpose of performing our business, including:
• to offer you the services / products you want;
• to produce statistics and measurements to help us understand how we can improve the quality of the services / products we offer you;
• to inform users / customers (buyers) about various topics that we consider to be of interest to those related to the products / services we offer
• evaluating the products and services offered
• commercial activities, promotion of products and services, marketing, advertising, media, administrative, development, market research, statistics, sales tracking and monitoring and consumer behavior
• to improve the quality of our services / products and to develop new ones;
• to facilitate access to our services / products;
• to provide you with information about services / products that might interest you, as well as promotions and special offers;
• to ensure improved security and protect against possible computer attacks, fraud, abuse.
In accordance with the requirements of the applicable laws on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data, ZAREA S.A. has the obligation to administer safely and only for the specified purposes, the personal data you provide to us about you.
For how long do we keep your data
The session cookie lasts until you exit the website. The cookie that checks your age status lasts for 6 months. We keep your e-mail messages and the e-mail address for 36 months since your last message to us. We keep your address until the delivery service confirms delivery of your package.
Your data is safe with us
We do not make your data available to third parties except under the conditions provided by law, to the entities empowered under our contracts to fulfill our business in optimal conditions, and in compliance with your rights.
Under no circumstances we sell your data, either individually or as part of a database.
ZAREA S.A. may provide your personal data to other companies with whom it is in partnerships, only after careful selection of compliance with applicable laws or under a confidentiality engagement by which they guarantee that these data are safe and secured and that this personal information is provided in accordance with applicable law as follows: marketing, courier, payment / banking, telemarketing or other services, other companies with whom we can develop joint bidding programs on the market of our products and services, insurers.
Your personal information may also be provided to the Prosecutor’s Office, the Police, the Courts and other competent authorities of the State, on the basis of and within the limits of the legal provisions and following express requests made.
We protect you further
Our website is hosted under ISO 27001 security, and uses SSL technologies for added protection.
Important! You have control over the way your data is used
You can always ask us for the data we have about you, and you will receive them in a maximum of 30 days in readable format with common programs such as Microsoft Office, Acrobat Reader or others.
You can also exercise the following rights free of charge:
– once a year, confirm that personal data is processed or not;
– intervene on the transmitted data;
– oppose the processing of data for legitimate and legitimate reasons related to their particular situation;
– request data deletion, except as provided by law.
You are guaranteed the rights provided by the law, namely the right to information, the right of access to data, the right to intervene, the right of opposition, the right not to be subjected to an individual decision, the right to appeal to the court in case of violation of the guaranteed rights the laws in force for the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data. At the same time, you have the right to oppose the processing of your personal data and to request the total or partial removal of your personal data (the right to be forgotten).
If you believe that we do not make fair use of your personal data, you may contact the authorities, here: https://www.dataprotection.ro/